Case Study Quotes
- "Thank you for your help and support - you gave us confidence that what we wanted to do was both worthwhile and possible."
Ian Partington, All Saints' Church, Selworthy
- "From my perspective it was a pleasure to work with the Church Website Design Project, they are adept at offering relevant and appropriate support, specific to the unique nature of the church. "
Rev Nigel Kinsella, Rector, Harling Benefice
- "It was a refreshing change to have the person to person approach that the Church Website Design Project offers. They provide a highly professional service with a personal approach."
Rev John Barden Davies, Rural Dean, Dyffryn Clwyd Deanery - North Wales
- "The support services in place were very useful for identifying our requirements. It would be helpful and beneficial for individuals with little or no web design experience."
Carnegie Uzo, Kingdom Living Church, Staines
- "I cannot recommend The Church Website Design Project highly enough"
Rev Mark Madeley, Vicar, St John's Church, Coley, Halifax
Consultation & Advice
There are a number of services that the Church Website Design Project offers free to churches and Christian organisations. For the past five years we have had the privilege of working with churches across the UK, all of whom had many of the skills sets available to develop a website. Our role is always to provide advice based on research and its practical application, highlighting the successes and recommending alternatives to those features that do not add value to the final product.
We encourage churches to contact us for a no-obligation discussion about how a church can develop its online potential. As a not-for-profit group, we aim at all times to keep the cost as low as possible, therefore our time is offered free to any church that requires assistance.
We can offer advice and support in any number of areas of web ministry, including:
- An audit and review of an existing website, results of which are compiled in an easy-to-use report which can encourage discussion at church council meetings or website steering groups/committees
- Advice and guidance on targeting ‘web ministry’, including archival research advice, presentation of historical information to encourage ‘foot flow’ through the church doors
- Consultation sessions to encourage extending the initial scope of the website project to include aspects that have proven successful in our own work, focusing on areas of ‘best practice’
- Sharing hints and tips about photography and how to use still and moving images to the best advantage
- Recommendations on software that can be purchased to make the job of marketing a website easier and more rewarding
- Assistance with choosing equipment for sermon and audio recording: solutions to fit all budgets
- How to engage the congregation, suggesting ways to involve everyone
- Help to consider the website visitor and their expectations (and needs)
- Becoming a welcoming church – seeing ‘welcome’ from the ‘outsider's’ perspective
- Hosting and domain registration
- Search engine marketing (SEO)
- Communication beyond websites: extending the modules of church website development to internal/external church communication (notice boards, leaflets, presentation etc)
Contact us today to discuss any and all of the above areas – all free to Christian churches and organisations. There will be no pushy sales drive to ‘buy’ into our paid services - as committed Christians we strongly believe in cultivating a habit of living for others, and it is through this that we offer our support to you and your church or organisation.